Short tender notice for printing of Booklet containing Notice of Extra Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, 2007-08
Sealed quotations are invited for printing of booklet containing Notice of Extra Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, 2007-08, from reputed printers having previous experiences of similar job for reputed companies, preferably those of Banks’ involving the following job and other particulars:
Name and description of the job
1. Printing of Booklet consisting of more or less 32 pages. Text portion in black and white. First and fourth cover pages
2. Paper to be used for the Booklet : 46 or 50 or 54 GSM white paper
3. Size of the Booklet 8” X 10.75” (in inches)
4. Booklet Binding – SADDLE STITCH
5. Printing to be done as per manuscript to be provided in bilingual form (Hindi & English)
6. No. of copies required – 3,50,000 + 2%
8. Delivery at Kolkata
9. PAPER SAMPLE IS TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH QUOTATION
1. In response, please quote our No. AGM(FIN)/EGM/4/2007-08 with brief resume of past experience/credentials of the printing company.
2. Submit your Tender in the following format :
a) Serial No. b) Description of job c) Rate for each of the GSM i.e. 46 or 50 or 54
d) Quantity e) Total Value (Showing break up of cost of paper specified above and
printing cost and other costs (please specify, if any) and total value/cost.
3. Refundable security deposit of Rs.10000.00 (Rupees Ten thousand only) by way
Pay Order/Demand Draft on Kolkata of any Scheduled Commercial Bank drawn in
Favour of “UCO BANK A/C – Tender Money for Booklet for EGM 2007-08” to
Accompany the tender.
4. The tender in a sealed cover should reach the office of Asst. General Manager (Finance), UCO Bank, Martin Burn Building, 3rd floor, 1, R.N. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata –1 latest by the close of office hours at 17.00 p.m. on 25.1.2008.
5. Quotation must be in the Company’s letter head.
6. The Bank reserves the right to accept or to reject any quotation or all the quotations
As well as to split the order amongst the tenderers, as its sole discretion and the Bank’s decision will be final and binding on all concerned.
Assistant General Manager (Finance)